Babicz Telecaster Bridge – FCH-Tele Original Series, Single Coil
The “Full Contact Hardware” Original Series direct coupling system for “Telecaster” style bridges directly replaces the existing bridge, in either three or four hole mount systems. The “eCAM” saddle design eliminates unwanted spaces between the bottom of the saddle and the top of the bridge plate. The Babicz “Full Contact Hardware” replacement system for “Telecaster” style guitars offers unmatched stability and increased sustain. It dramatically improves fullness and tone along with complete adjustability. Available in Chrome, Black Nickel, and Gold finishes.
The FCH-Tele Bridge is an upgrade unit for the 3 hole mount American Standard bridge and/or the traditional “Ash Tray” 4 hole mount bridge. If your Tele bridge is a 3 hole mount, then load the strings from the top, at the bridge. If your Tele bridge is a 4 hole mount then load the strings from the top or through the body.
You can view the rest the Babicz FCH range HERE
- Double Locking, Original Series design (at the saddle and at the plate)
- Babicz eCam Saddle System
- High performance aluminium construction
- Drop-in fit for both 3 Hole American Standard and 4 Hole Ash Tray Bridges
- Includes bridge, instructions, mounting screws and adjustment wrenches
- Weight – 85g (3.0 oz.)