Grainger Guitar Parts – 6 String Hardtail Guitar Bridge
The Grainger Hardtail Guitar Bridge is the ultimate combination of performance, beauty and ergonomics.
The CNC machined hardtail bases are hand polished, before plating, for a flawless finish. The precision CNC machined, solid brass saddles have a smooth contour to reduce stress on the strings whilst also maintaining solid down pressure on the saddles and bridge. This down pressure ensures rigid and secure playing.
Grainger Guitar Parts’ precision manufacturing process makes sure to maximise sustain whilst eliminating any dull tones. The sleek, modern design compliments many guitar types.
Grainger Guitar are a British manufacturer of custom guitars, guitar parts and accessories. The company designs and manufactures every piece of hardware in the UK.
You can view the full range of Grainger Guitar Parts HERE
These hardtail bridges feature:
- Precision machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Precision machined, solid brass saddles for excellent tone and sustain.
- All springs and screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- String through body and top loading design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles.
- This bridge can be used on right handed and left handed guitars!
- 10.5mm string spacing
- 3-hole mounting pattern
- Available in Chrome, Black and Nickel finishes