Grainger Lock & Rock Bass Bridge – 4 String
The Grainger Bass Bridge is the ultimate combination of performance, style and ergonomics.
The CNC machined bases are hand polished, before plating, for a flawless finish. The precision CNC machined, solid brass, saddles have a smooth contour to reduce stress on the strings whilst also maintaining solid down pressure on the saddles and bridge. This down pressure ensures rigid and secure playing.
Grainger Guitar Parts’ precision manufacturing process makes sure to maximise sustain whilst eliminating any dull tones. The sleek, modern design compliments many guitar types.
Grainger Guitar Parts are a British manufacturer of guitar parts and accessories. The company designs and manufactures all of their hardware in the UK.
You can view the full range of Grainger Guitar Parts HERE
- Precision machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Precision machined, solid brass saddles for excellent tone and sustain.
- All springs and screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Versatile string through body design or top load design for secure string anchoring.
- This bridge can be used on right handed and left handed guitars
- 19mm string spacing
- Available in Chrome, Nickel and Black finishes
Supplied with precision manufactured stainless steel wood screws which are far less likely to break during installation and resist deformation of the pozi-drive recess.