Hipshot 3+3 GripLock Locking Tuners
Open Back Tuners
Upgrade your tuners and improve the tuning accuracy and stability of your guitar with a set of Hipshot 3+3 Grip-Lock Open Tuners. With the patent pending UMP™(Universal Mount Plate) included free in this kit, tuners will install without drilling or screwing your headstock.
The Hipshot Grip-Lock tuners come with a locking mechanism to lock the string in place rather than winding around the post. The string is threaded as usual through the eye of post and then, using the thumbwheel on the back of the tuner body, the pin is tightened against the string. You would then tune the guitar up as usual. Changing strings is quick and easy!
The locking mechanism also improves your guitar’s tuning stability. Guitar strings tend to slip when wound around the string post, often after aggressive playing or bending – having a locking mechanism completely removes this problem.
Hipshot’s 3+3 Grip-Lock Open Tuners posses the precision, craftsmanship and technology you have come to expect from Hipshot Products.
All kits include and feature:
- 3 Bass Side (Right Handed) GripLock Tuners
- 3 Treble Side (Left Handed/Reverse) GripLock Tuners
- Reach nuts
- Free UMP™
- Screws also included in case your guitar is not compatible with the UMP™.
- To fit standard 10mm headstock holes
You can view the rest of Hipshot’s Tuner Upgrade Kits HERE
- Grip-Lock pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string for extra security.
- 3x Bass side tuners
- 3x Treble side tuners
- UMP (Universal Mount Plate)
Open Tuners Feature:
- 18:1 gear ration
- Schaller M6L Mini footprint
- HS (Hipshot) style buttons