Hipshot 6 String Tone-A-Matic Guitar Bridge Only – Metric
The 6 String Tone-A-Matic guitar bridge from Hipshot re-writes the book on “two post” style bridges. The Tone-A-Matic features the following:
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum for improved sustain and tone.
- Unique stainless steel saddle design acts as a second class lever to push firmly into the bridge. This eliminates that aggravating saddle rattle and injects string energy into your playing.
- The bridge plate can be adjusted forward and backward on the posts and locked in place with small set screws.
- Over a half inch of intonation range handles even the heaviest strings.
- All posts are adjustable with a 1/8″ hex key. No more galling the tail-stop posts or using pliers on the bridge posts!
- Metric version includes press inserts for fresh installs.