Hipshot HB2 Bass Tuning Machine
Upgrade your Fender tuning machines to a set of Hipshot HB2 tuners. Retrofit your USA ’67-’82 Fender P & J Bass. Also retrofits Geddy Lee, reissue ’67-’82 Fenders.
To fit 11/16 headstock holes.
Installation instructions and mounting hardware included.
The dimensions of the Hipshot HB2 are available HERE
You can view the rest of the Hipshot range HERE
- Robust stamped and machined construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Available in clover leaf or lollipop key style
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in black, nickel, and gold finishes
- Tuning machines are sold individually
- Dimensions available here