Hipshot HB3 Bass Tuning Machine
When it’s time to retire those sloppy, worn out tuners, slap on a set of Hipshot American Classics! The Hipshot HB3 is a direct replacement for pre-CBS Fender basses equipped with Kluson reverse wind tuning machines. This tuner is also featured on countless reissue models and custom builds.
Hipshot machine these bass tuning machines from solid steel making these a solid and robust replacement/upgrade. The HB3 is reversible and so can be converted from bass side (right handed) to treble side (left handed) and vice versa. The HB3s come in the bass side configuration as standard.
You can view the rest of the Hipshot range of bass tuners HERE
- Robust stamped and machined steel construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware included
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Available in durable Black, Nickel and Gold finishes
- Tuning machines are sold individually