Hipshot US HB6 Ultralite Tuning Keys
Compact. Lightweight. Robust.
Remove any unnecessary weight at the headstock with a set of Hipshot US HB6 Ultralite Machine Heads. These bass tuners have a compact, lightweight design to help lighten the load at the headstock. The Ultralite has a solid, aircraft grade aluminium housing that is lightweight yet durable. The HB6’s small footprint allows it to be installed on the tightest of headstocks.
The HB6 Ultralite Tuning keys are easily reversible for conversion to bass or treble side.
All tuners come in the bass side (right handed) orientation as standard
You can view the rest of Hipshot’s Ultralite and Licensed Ultralite bass machine heads HERE
- 20:1 gear ratio for super quick and accurate tuning.
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- 1/2″ string post fits 17mm (11/16″) headstock holes.
- 3/8″ string post fits 14mm (9/16″) headstock holes
- Available in Chrome, Black, Gold and Shiny Nickel.
- Tuners are sold individually.