Hipshot Headless Tremolo System – 6 String Bridge and Headpiece
Make the most of your headless build with the Hipshot Headless Tremolo System. The super smooth pivot pin design found on our US Contour and Flat Plate Tremolos is now available for your headless guitar! The Headless Tremolo System also features Hipshot’s proprietary split level design which offers the benefits of concealing the tuning assembly below the bridge plate. This provides you with a more accurate and satisfying tuning action as well as adding more down pressure to the saddle for improved tone and sustain.
- LowPro or Traditional Headpieces
- Fully adjustable stainless steel saddles are string-wear and strip resistant
- Machined steel sustain block provides loads of tone and sustain
- Includes springs, and mounting hardware
- A great alternative for double locking tremolos
- Available in black, chrome, gold
- Dimensions available here
Traditional or Low Profile?
Machined out of solid brass, our headpieces are available in two options- the Traditional and the LoPro. The lockdown set screws offer superior tuning stability so your guitar will sound good through even the most intense performances.
- The Traditional Headpiece accommodates necks with truss rod adjustment at the heel and is compatible with single or double ball strings
- The LoPro Headpiece is smaller and lighter and accommodates necks with the truss rod adjustment at the head or heel.
- Includes all mounting hardware