Hipshot Stainless Steel Telecaster Bridge – 3 Saddle
Bring your Tele into the modern age with the Hipshot Stainless Steel Telecaster Bridge. Hipshot’s renowned stainless steel saddles feel great under your palm and have a crisp string relief edge which eliminate dull tones and maximise string vibration. Because the saddles are all individually adjustable , you are able to easily control the intonation for each string.
These bridges are produced entirely from stainless steel, which means they will not corrode over time. They also come with no side walls to get in your way!
You can view the rest of the Hipshot Telecaster Bridges HERE
- The laser cut stainless steel, which is non-magnetic, will give your bridge pickup a far more transparent tone.
- 3 Stainless Steel Saddles
- String through holes in the back plate of the bridge means it can be strung through the body or through the bridge.
- The 4 hole option fits the vintage Telecasters mounting pattern.
- The 3 hole option fits the modern Telecasters mounting pattern.
- Available in Chrome or Black
- A set of stainless steel mounting screws are also included.