Hipshot Vintage 6 In Line Grip-Lock Tuners – for 8.5mm headstock holes
Upgrade your tuners and improve the tuning accuracy and stability of your 6 In line headstock with a set of Hipshot Vintage Tuners. With the patent pending UMP™(Universal Mount Plate) included free in this kit, these tuners will retrofit without the need for drilling or screwing.
These Vintage Upgrade Kits are specifically designed for vintage or vintage style guitars that have 8.5mm headstock holes. These guitars will typically use tuners with a 6mm post and press in bushings.
These kits ARE NOT direct replacements for guitars with smaller 8mm headstock holes. A tapered reamer may be required to open up the headstock holes.
The post height measurement is taken from the base of the post to the centre of the string hole.
Hipshot’s Vintage 6 In-Line GripLock Tuner Kits include:
- 6 Hipshot Vintage 8.5mm Tuners
- Reach nuts
- Free UMP™ (Universal Mounting Plate)
- Hipshot also include a set of screws just in case your guitar is not compatible with their UMP.
You can view the rest of the Hipshot range HERE
Grip-Lock Tuners Feature:
- Locking pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string for extra security.
- Non-staggered sets have 21mm sized posts (measured from the base of the string post to the centre of the string hole)
- Optional staggered post configuration means you can increase your break angle, reduce buzz at the nut and free your guitar from string trees forever!
- Staggered sets include pairs of machines heads with 21mm, 20mm and 19mm post sizes.
Vintage Tuners Feature:
- 15:1 gear ratio
- D07 style buttons
- 21mm Post Height – Non-Staggered
- TO FIT 8.5MM HEADSTOCK HOLES