Schaller BM Bass Machine Heads 2+2 Set
The Schaller BM is their patented vintage-style bass tuner that is state of the art and high precision. The BM has a gear ration of 1:20.
- Schaller parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished. The self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
THESE TUNERS CAN BE REVERSED – You simply unscrew the screw from the worm gear, lift the worm gear, turn around the worm screw with the button, place the worm gear again and then tighten the screw. So if you need a 4 In Line set, you can still purchase these!
You can view the BM Technical Drawing HERE
- Open back machine heads
- Mounting: 4 Screws/Thrust bearing
- Buttons: .26
- Finish: Available in Nickel, Chrome, Black and Gold
- Gear Ratio: 1 : 20
- Weight g/per tuner: 98
- Bore mm: 17.5
What’s in the box:
- 2 Bass Side (right handed) Tuners
- 2 Treble Side (left handed) Tuners
- Mounting Screws
- Washers & Bushings