Schaller GTM Tune-O-Matic Guitar Bridge
The Schaller GTM guitar bridge is a high-quality, affordable upgrade/replacement for any Tune-O-Matic style bridge. These GTM bridges are the perfect fit for many Les Paul style electric guitars.
Its titanium saddles come un-notched, allowing you to configure it to your own individual string spacing. They also feature special retainer springs to prevent rattle or string buzz.
The scale length and string gauges you use will determine the slant-angle of the bridge.
What’s In The Box:
- 1x GTM Tune-O-Matic Guitar Bridge
- 2x Press-in Bushings
- 2x Height Adjustment Screws
You can view the rest of the Schaller range HERE
- Distance between height adjustment screws, 74 – 74,5mm
- String Spacing E-e 52,5mm
- String Radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 12-16 inch)
- Minimum G/d string height above body 13,7mm
- Weight 53g (70g with accessories)
- For left-handed players: Yes
Installation notes: The intonation screws face the guitar’s tailpiece