The Schaller Strap Lock has always provided a fail-safe solution to the problem of guitar strap failure during performance. Now updated and better than ever, these new Schaller S-Lock has been developed in response to feedback from guitarists. Fully backwards compatible with the original Schaller Strap Locks, the S-Locks now offer completely silent operation to boot!
The new Schaller S-Lock Strap Locks; S for save, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks!
These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent. They feature an elegant Lock-Wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling and all former hiccups have been tackled!
Put all of the parts together and just listen carefully… It is silent!
New silent feature for noiseless performance while moving and playing your instruments.
All S-Locks come in a re-usable crystal box.
Two more things …
1.) S-Locks are fully compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks!
2.) Only one strap and one pair of S-Locks, …for all your guitars!
Enjoy all the benefits of our new S-Locks using one single strap.
You can view the rest of the Schaller range of guitar hardware and accessories HERE
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8″).
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws,
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar’s finish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.
You will never lose your wheel again!