Schaller Signum Guitar Bridge
The Schaller Signum is latest model of electric guitar bridge from Schaller. It’s design is all geared towards improving your instrument’s tone, playability AND looks. The Schaller Signum achieves these improvements through 3 key features; locking studs for a greater transfer of resonance, tonal definition from state-of-the-art string saddle shaping, and a smooth & sleek top surface for comfort and style. These things combined creates a rich, dynamic tone with plenty of sustain and overtones.
The Signum is an elegant and versatile guitar bridge – perfect for all styles of guitar.
Other features include:
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel.
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles.
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing.
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends.
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
- New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
- It’s sleek design and unique construction details means the Signum’s G/D string height above body can be adjusted to as low as 13.20 mm (0.520).
You can view the rest of Schaller’s range of guitar parts HERE
- Distance height adjustment screws 81,8mm
- String spacing E-e 52,5mm
- String spacing individual 10,5mm
- String radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 10-14 inch)
- Minimal G/d string height above body 13,2mm
- Maximum string gauge 80
- Weight 90g (206g with accessories)
- For lefties: Yes
What’s in the box?
- 1x Signum Bridge
- 2x Signum Locking studs with 2 Signum Locking stud bushings 11.2 x 25 mm
- 1x Signum Locking key ergonomically shaped for trouble-free locking
- 2 pairs of different lengths Allen screws (6 mm/10 mm) for flawless visual appearance (6 mm pre-installed)
- 1 Allen key for Allen screws
- 2 additional Signum Locking studs inch HVS 5/16″ 24UNF