Babicz FCH-Fixed 6 String Hardtail Guitar Bridge, Original Series
This model of Babicz hardtail guitar bridge is part of their Original Series line of bridges. These bridges install in minutes and offer a double saddle housing lock feature for added tonal stability.
What makes these Babicz guitar bridges unique is the use of their eCAM saddle technology. The “eCAM” saddle design eliminates unwanted spaces between the bottom of the saddle and the top of the bridge plate for greater sustain and tonal qualities.
Its 3-hole mounting configuration will fit Fender Vintage and American Standard Strat and Tele guitars.
What’s in the box:
- 6 String Hardtail Guitar Bridge
- Mounting Screws
- Adjustment Wrench
You can view the rest of the Babicz range of hardware HERE
- Double locking system – at the saddle & at the rail
- String-through setup
- Universal three hole mount – for Fender Vintage and Standard models
- Patented FCH eCAM saddle technology
- High performance, all aluminium design
- Weight – 62.36g (2.02 0.z)
- Can be strung for both right and left handed guitarists