Babicz FCH Original Series 6-Point Tremolo for Stratocasters
Babicz Guitar’s “Full Contact Hardware” 6-Point Tremolo for “Stratocaster” style tremolo bridges directly replaces the entire existing bridge. The eCAM saddle design removes any unwanted space between the bottom of the saddles and the top of the tremolo. Eliminating these gaps allows greater transference of sound from the string to the body of the guitar, thereby improving your instrument’s tone and sustain.
The Babicz”Full Contact Hardware replacement 6-Point Trem System for Stratocaster style guitars offers unmatched stability, increased sustain and a fuller tone along with complete adjustability. Available in Chrome, Black Nickel, and Gold finishes.
- Complete FCH-6 Point Bridge Assembly
- All Components; springs, screws’ (Pictured)
- Tremolo Arm
- Allen Key/Hex Wrench
You can view the rest of the Babicz Full Contact Hardware range of guitar parts HERE
- Double locking, Original Series design
- Drop-in fit for most 6-Point Trem Fender Strats
- Patented eCAM saddle technology
- Side Saddle lock feature
- 52.4mm (2-1/16″) string spacing
- Weight: 277.825g (9.8 oz.)