Babicz FCH Original Series Tune-O-Matic Bridge & Tailpiece
The Babicz Tune-O-Matic is a replacement bridge for any electric guitar fitted with a TOM style Bridge and Stop Tailpiece. This is a perfect replacement for both arch top (Les Paul) or flat top (SG) style electric guitars.
This Babicz bridge mounts directly to the body, eliminating space between the bottom of the bridge and guitar top. The Babicz Tune-O-Matic does this by using plates underneath the bridge to “connect” the bridge and guitar top together. Coupled with the eCam Saddles, the removal of this unwanted space increases the transfer of vibration which ultimately leads to increased sustain, dramatically improved fullness and tone.
The eCam saddles also allow for fast and precise individual string height and intonation adjustments – these saddles are completely adjustable, with all of the traditional adjustments a TOM bridge would have. Because of its full aluminium design, this TOM bridge is a lightweight, robust and reliable replacement. Available in Chrome, Black Nickel, and Gold finishes.
You can view the rest of the Babicz range of hardware HERE
- Adjust individual string heights
- Double locking Original Series design
- Patented eCAM saddle technology
- Fits arched top (Les Paul), or flat top (SG) type guitars
- Upgrade fit for most Gibson style Tune-O-Matic bridges
- Hight performance aluminum construction
- Weight: Bridge 65.2g (2.3 oz.) Tailpiece 36.9g (1.3 oz.)